Tuesday 6 September 2011

www and MMAG

I'm really proud to announce that my website is now online - so go take a look at it and if you have any feedback then let me know.  I honestly can't believe that little ol' me has a  website with my art on it - woowhoo!!! 

http://www.shellsinthebush.com/

Yesterday was also my Monday Morning Art Group and here is the painting I've been working on...

My butterfly girl has a face and background though there is still plenty of work to be done...



Hope your day is going well and that you have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Your website looks really good! I love how the background shows off your pieces. The gallery is especially wonderful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, its like looking into her energy and so beautiful!
    :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the website, well done. See you class and fellow Flyer.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...