Thursday 29 December 2011

Confetti Trees in Season

These paintings just started out with me trying out different colours in preparation for a large painting and here they are finished:

 Summer Confetti Tree  Acrylic on canvas, 20cmx40cm 8x16"

 Autumn Confetti Tree  Acrylic on Canvas, 20x40cm, 8x16"

 Winter Confetti Trees  Acrylic on canvas, 40x40cm, 16x16"

Spring Confetti Trees, Acrylic on canvas, 40x40cm, 16x16"

Which confetti tree painting do you like the best???

In this series I like Autumn but my fave is still my original Pink Confetti Tree Painting.  Can't wait to buy a large canvas....

5 comments:

  1. I like the autumn tree too, and it is my favourite season!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, they have so much interesting texture. I love bright vivid colors but this rich palette is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your trees. The colors are fabulous. I like autumn but there is something about the hearts in Spring painting that speak to me. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the summer tree, i love the earthy tones. Beautiful, Shells. Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Michelle. Absolutely stunning. Autumn is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...