Wednesday 21 December 2011

Three Packages Arrived Today

I've been trading gifts with friends around the world this year and I received three packages today.  One had a Kelly Rae Roberts figurine in - these are not available in Australia as far as I know and Kelly Rae doesn't ship internationally.  I traded a couple of my pendants for her.


I received this beautiful painting from Leanne Fry who I met in March this year at the Flora Bowley Painting Workshop at Nanga, Perth, Western Australia.  You may recall that I gave one of my paintings to Dixie who I met at the same workshop.


I also received some beautiful ornaments:


as well as a calendar, watercolour painting journal and some more ornaments....I'm so spoilt.  :D

I hope you all receive some nice gifts in the next week.

3 comments:

  1. Your gifts are just beautiful ... how nice to receive such lovely things in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--what a beautiful bunch to receive! Christmas already!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Michelle great blog im doing Flora's on line class in Jan cant wait would have loved to do one in person....

    bev

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...