Thursday 17 May 2012

More of My Girls...


In Saturday's post I mentioned adding Adele's lyrics to my painting, well, I have and did you know that the song Make You Feel My Love was written by Bob Dylan...

Emerald with Adele lyrics...


Argh, where her nose and forehead meet is too low and she has too much forehead....

Started a new one today, but there was too much graphite on the paper....learn from my mistakes.... :D

Topaz - I'm still thinking about the background.


And another - my plans for today fell through and since I spent yesterday doing 5 loads of washing and 2 lots of ironing whilst cleaning the house - this left me some time to paint today...



She's drying at the moment (glue and texture paste) and I will work on her tomorrow if the day of olive picking is ruined by rain...



1 comment:

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...