Monday 29 October 2012

Malmalling Vineyard Art Show 2012

It was a great weekend at the Malmalling Vineyard Art Show.  I displayed 25 paintings along with my friend June Stevens, a traditional, oil landscape artist and Inge Giebeler, who creates great metal art. On Saturday the weather was warm and sunny and we had around 50-60 people come visit whilst on Sunday an unpredicted storm hit around lunchtime and we had to grab our paintings and put them under cover.














I sold this painting to my friend Claire....




Later in the week I will blog about my two new pieces - The Birdbath and The Birdcage - with some close up shots for you too.


2 comments:

  1. Your paintings look fantastic Michelle, congratulations. Great idea to have it outdoors, as long as the weather behaves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Michelle. It's a HUGE effort putting a show together, and looks like you did an amazing job! Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...