Wednesday 3 October 2012

Michelle's Memories of Michigan

I had an awesome time in Michigan last week with my DeviantArt friend Lin aka paintonmyclothes...we went sightseeing, to ArtPrize, out to lunch and shopping, to county fairs and fall festivals....

Me having fun in Michigan...






Friends...Lin and Colette and Ron and Carol...





Beautiful scenery...


Hidden Gardens...





Great Food - huge portions to take home in a doggy bag....I would just like to state that I did not eat all this food, some servings are other people's food....




Some crazy shops - this is Cabelas - it's a hunting and fishing outfitters store with heaps of stuffed animals and an aquarium....and weird things to buy...




I loved these dogs at Grand Haven, a small town on Lake Michigan, I wish we could do something like this in my area...



Here's some lighthouse pics from Grand Haven and the dragonfly card I bought which I love...






Well, I hope you enjoyed these pics I put together for you, I shall organise some more from ArtPrize later in the week...




1 comment:

  1. You are having a great time Shell. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...