Tuesday 6 May 2014

Art Sale at Myattsfield Vineyard

Last weekend was the Bickley Harvest Festival and had my art on sale at Myattsfield Vineyard. Sales were disappointing but it was good to be able to show my gelli art.

Many thanks to my family and friends who came to see me and to those who bought my art.

The red dots are price labels not sold stickers...






Looks like I'll be starting up my etsy shop to try and sell some of these.....


PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...