Thursday 29 May 2014

DLP Wk 22 Houses

Documented Life Project - May 24, 2014 - Week 22 Challenge - Draw, paint or sketch a house.

I used a gelli print for the background, trees and roofs of the houses, the house and the sun I found in my happy mail box.  I gave the background a watercolour wash and I stamped on the pendants and coloured them in with Inktense pencils.

Wish We Were Neighbours


 PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Be inspired and inspire others? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...