Friday 12 December 2014

DIY Washi Tape - Little Book Pt 2

 Part 2 of the Little Books tutorial is on the Cre8ive Klatch blog today, where I will show you how to make your own washi tape.



My tutorial for making little books was on the Cre8ive Klatch blog last Monday - showing you how to make some great pages for your book.  Part 3 is on Monday 15th December, where we bind the book together without any needles or sewing.

Here are some of the pages I made this week printing on index cards with the gelli plate:

I used strips of paper and cut up index cards to mask out areas.  Then I glued those masks to the back of the cards.


Check it out and get inspired!  I look forward to seeing your pages, washi tape and books so join us in the Cre8ive Klatch Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...