Monday 26 January 2015

Meet Miss Diamond

Miss Diamond is Miss Charlotte older sister. She's into Steampunk and loves to dress up and go out with her friends. Her favourite gemstones are diamonds.


Miss Diamond
Mixed Media on Texured Card
35cm x 42cm = 14" x 16"

Miss Diamond was created with watercolour crayons and pencils, acrylic paints, gelli prints and textured card.  Since the typical diamond is clear I had to choose some colours for her as I couldn't have her nekkid now!!!  I would love a pink diamond so I chose pink iridescent paint on white paper and on black paper. 

She is available to purchase in my Etsy store.

Have you met my other girls  - Miss Amethyst, Miss Beryl and Miss Charlotte???  Check back on Wednesday to meet Miss Emerald and on Friday you'll meet Miss Frida - my favourite one so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...